My box of awesome (and nope I didn't win - my life was just so pathetic Heidi took pity on me) arrived today - YAY. My haul ...
(excuse the mess - that's my kitchen island/computer station - covered in STUFF, never ending multiplying stuff!)
- a lovely dark green robe (my favourite colour! how did she know?)
- yummy sweets - marshmallows with caramel - I have NO idea what they are called but I think I'm in love
- and a great little notepad proudly sitting on my fridge now :)
how lucky can a gal be?
now I'm playing a game myself -it's about more awesome and more sharing .. and sharing awesome...
(changing one rule to add if you are already playing you don't need to repeat the post and give away .. so, for example, Heidi who started this could win here too! and if you really really have a good reason not to play yourself tell me and I may take pity on you too)
The first five people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me.However there are some limitations:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have not a clue what it is going to be, poetry, shoes, bags or a little invention of my own.I may bake something and mail it you . Who knows? Not you that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
It may blow your mind! Here is the catch...if you choose to do this, you must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.
I actually made it in time to post on http://benmelpeterson.blogspot.com/
which is a new to me blog I found following this game around ... cool eh? Or at least I hope I did - apparently she approves comments - so I may have a million posts I can't see ahead of me ... fingers crossed and what the heck I'll play anyways!
so post away ... I'm not crafty but I'm clever (somedays anyhow!)and I'll seek input :) (maybe!)