Thursday, March 19, 2009

Christmas in March

finally caught up with dad and jean yesterday and today for Christmas was fun and we got cool stuff too - ear protectors, some furniture refinishing certificates, canning stuff ...was very entertaining- and practical too also got a BEAUTIFUL round maple server I guess you'd call it - hand made by dad it is satin smooth and just heavenly .... planner today thought we needed a demolition permit for pulling the old barns down - turns out the building inspector says NOPE not for agricultural buildings .. tres cool ... Christmas all morning -

then my mum got me a hair cut for my birthday - LONG mid back hair is now in a short cute do - we'll see if I can survive without a braid -

(apparently one should not take pictures in a mirror with flash lighting ;))



1 comment:

Terri said...

I'm kind of thinking we need a photo of the cute new 'do... because I'll bet it's adorable and it will feel so good this summer!