Friday, March 27, 2009

dreaming of chickens...

http://www.backyardchickens.com/chicken-coop-small.html

I obsess about chickens, I want chickens...

our life isn't quite ready for chickens yet but I'm scheming how I could have chickens for the summer ... we have lots of room for a small coop - and I'd appreciate some help with the grubs in the garden - and we'd all love fresh eggs ..

if anybody knows any hens ready for a semi-retirement home in southern Ontario please feel free to let me know ... if our life isn't ready for chickens in September I have a great friends who have taken in hens for me before and are willing to again

2 comments:

Terri said...

Oh, I wish you were closer - I'd let some of my girls come "visit" for the summer and they could come home again in the fall!

andrea said...

I wish we were closer too - for the hen loan program and for lots of other good reasons too :)