Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's a COLD Wonderful Day

Sally is enjoying the puppy very much.

Big T was my hero today! First he did a fabulous job on his pancake breakfast. He shovelled and shovelled and then shovelled some more. I stayed in and puttered around the house and worked on catching up on my blog reading. After doing town, and soup for lunch, we headed out on a winter walk. Down past the pond and around what I think of as the short loop. Someone had zipped a snowmobile along part of our path - which made walking and running (the dogs not us) much easier ... the last half I was breaking trail with Big T, Brody and a foster puppy in behind me. It was hard work and I was glad to connect back to the snowmobile trail. We actually had to carry the puppy and Brody part of the way - they just got too cold and tired with the plunging up and down they had to do. Sally and Sampson loved it. They coursed and leaped through the snow like there was nothing more fun in the world.

No comments: